Best single effect?

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
im looking for recommendations on a killer single effect atm, thats not an ordinary card trick if you know what i mean... for example, ive been looking into numerous effects such as:
Four by Huron Low
FiTH
Box monster by Nate kranzo
A type of rising card
A TnR of some sort...

basically, it can be gimmicked, have set up and be non-impromptu w.e....

my maximum amount is $60... keep that in mind :)

thanks, joecarr14

Sep 22, 2007
hey joe

i am also looking for a good tnr or unusual trick i will tell you this though in my personal opinion do not buy box monster i personally think it is very tedious and wont work with every type of T**** removed for possible exposure. But yea i have seen how torn is done and looking into it and also i own t11s own TnR and personally not a fan the gimmick doesn't last long enough for the time and effort and precision you put into it. Hope that helped

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
thanks, i wasnt sure about BM, but i was considering it... and i know how TNR cant be handed out and to me it looks like an unnatural TNR...

any other recommendations are greatly appreciated... :)

Sep 1, 2007
Nothing's the best and nothing's the worse. To one person it may be a horrible effect and to the other it may be their favorite. Ever hear the phrase, "One man's garbage is another man's treasure"?

It's just this type of question will never have an actual answer for it, so I think it's pointless to even be asked.

-Dave-

Oct 28, 2007
For a tnr i would look at the holy grail but i hear it takes a lot of work for the gimmick :(
For a card rising you can't really get much better then box monster but only if you know the million dollar knot.
I'm currently working on a tnr right now if you want when i'm finished i could pm you about it
(it might take a while though)

Oct 28, 2007
too bad you don't get 0630 with it i think that could make up for the other 20 bucks.

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
i can understand how it can't be answered, im just wondering what you guys think is a great single effect... and i'm not sure about the T&R project, im looking into 'four' but the way you cut out the piece in FiTH seems unnatural to me and i think i know how its done.... but thanks ill check penguin out :)

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
right if any one has any comments on 'four' eg. if its practical, what reactions you get... an unbiased view on it would help, im checking several reviews atm but they'd be greatly appreciated as i dont want to rush into buying anything anytime soon.... :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results