Best theory11 Product

What's your favourite T11 product!

• Total voters

Jebzy

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
Latvia
Why there isn't pressure, it is the most visual trick. But from these tricks I think the best is Dresscode.

May 6, 2012
You can't compare a whole dvd like Mystique with a single trick. A poll about color changes would have been more objective and reliable.

May 21, 2011
Bedford, England
I think this poll would be better if you added several more popular and newer items such as Smoke, Lit, Pressure (i have no idea why this isn't up there!), Dresscode, and many more! You've left out some big sellers we all know and love. I think you should have asked this question in an normal thread instead of a poll and asked us to reply with our favorites. That way, we are not restricted on choice.

P.S My favorite is Vertigo!

The poll selections are not supportive of my preferences. I think it is too limited in scope. I agree with others, this thread works better as a thread post and not a poll. Further this thread belongs in the general section and not the product reviews. A recommondation for thread move has been sent to the mods.

Jul 22, 2012
Sorry that I didn't make it clear...

You can always vote as a post, I'll eventually compile a graph of all data and post it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 22, 2012
I think this poll would be better if you added several more popular and newer items such as Smoke, Lit, Pressure (i have no idea why this isn't up there!), Dresscode, and many more! You've left out some big sellers we all know and love. I think you should have asked this question in an normal thread instead of a poll and asked us to reply with our favorites. That way, we are not restricted on choice.
QUOTE]

I have included a few newer items (including Dresscode, Transcode, Pure, ect.) And some tricks can be replicated and found on youtube.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I have included a few newer items (including Dresscode, Transcode, Pure, ect.) And some tricks can be replicated and found on youtube.

So if they have been exposed they don't count? I don't understand.

Smoke, lit and pressure should be there. Pressure is completley ungimmicked so the argument that you wanted to make and ungimmicked list isn't very strong. Is this what you've narrowed it down to purchase?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 22, 2012
So if they have been exposed they don't count? I don't understand.

Smoke, lit and pressure should be there. Pressure is completley ungimmicked so the argument that you wanted to make and ungimmicked list isn't very strong. Is this what you've narrowed it down to purchase?

You can still vote on tricks everyone knows how to do, I just wanted to know about what other people thought on these particular tricks.

Apr 25, 2009
Yorktown, VA
You can still vote on tricks everyone knows how to do, I just wanted to know about what other people thought on these particular tricks.

Mitch, I would also like to welcome you to the forums. The main concern that people are putting up is that the title of the poll is rating their favorite Theory11 product, and then you have put some random products up there. I guess the lesson that we can all take from this is to think a bit more on the objective/purpose of the post. If you put up there: "Which of these tricks do you like the most," I am sure you would have received less negative criticism. Just some food for thought. We hope to be of more help to you next time Mitch =D

Jul 22, 2012
Mitch, I would also like to welcome you to the forums. The main concern that people are putting up is that the title of the poll is rating their favorite Theory11 product, and then you have put some random products up there. I guess the lesson that we can all take from this is to think a bit more on the objective/purpose of the post. If you put up there: "Which of these tricks do you like the most," I am sure you would have received less negative criticism. Just some food for thought. We hope to be of more help to you next time Mitch =D

thanks! i guess i should have thought about it more

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results