Bicycle Centurions // Speculation, Theories, & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2008
Finally . . . it won't be soon before long. (not to be confused with that Maroon5 album :p ) But anyways, I hope they really do come out tomorrow. That would be awesome.

-killer : kam

EDIT: Awesome! I'm exactly post number 900!! :) :) :)

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
He probably means that the good news, the centurions are coming out. Bad news, the photo contest ends. Morning news, the best news of them all.;)

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
He probably means that the good news, the centurions are coming out. Bad news, the photo contest ends. Morning news, the best news of them all.;)

I dunno if the cards are actually being released, but read my above post. I'm excited that the photo contest is ending, I want to see who won!

David

Aug 31, 2007

You still have all day to submit your photo for the competition.

I would post up a pic of me holding the centurions but then i would win 1st prize so i'll just wait to release it after the contest.

For those of you interested... its in my msn display pic but its small enough that you cant see the details :p

cerca trova guys!

Hey everyone,

If you haven't seen it already, this is the latest News Article.

What are your opinions on the Centurions from what we can see? Will you be around for the special announcement on the third? Express your opinions, and let this thread keep growing.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I'm pretty sure I'm too late...

Raise your hand if you know what I'm talking about! :p

Yeah, almost certain I'm too late :p

Huruey

Yes, I do know what you guys are talking about. I did it about the same time I posted my previous post.

Luckily there wasn't that many people on, I believe I have a shot. But, don't be ditirred, no one knows until it's officially announced.

Cerca Trova...

-RA69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results