Bicycle Dragon Backs

Sep 17, 2010
NC
a20791712bfdc26bcb9059_s.JPG

These are now available in Target apparently. I picked up a deck for $2.99 today. They handle better than bikes, and I've only had them open a few hours, but they're very nice. Not as good as Tallies though. What does everyone else think of these, did you know they were out?

Oct 13, 2008
These are really good cards; I'm holding one set right now and I must say the quality is quite... different. Holds up a bit more than regular bikes and has this "spring" to it. Also has a nice aroma to it.

Sep 17, 2010
NC
Let's be honest, I love it. It does *everything* I want it to. Excellent springs, cuts, fans... I'm going to pick up maybe 5 more next time I'm out. The coloring is also absolutely beautiful.

Jun 22, 2010
Martinez, CA
I picked these up at Target about 3 weeks ago? 4..? I don't remember I haven't used them that much but they're great. I have trouble Doing cuts with them though not simple cuts or anything I mean for example Rebel by Daniel Madison I found it difficult When I was learning it I found it easier with Tallies and SM V4s. I wouldn't recommend This deck for Cardistry or beginners in Cardistry I should say because It was hard for me because I'm a beginner.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results