Bicycle Guardians :: A Year's Supply

Im not being rude or anything... Just my Opinion....

But doesnt this seem like a HUGE marketting scheme to steal your money? Considering there are hundreds of people who will read this and atleast 10 people i would say out of every hundred would buy a brick, that would be a lot of people to compete with for ayears supply of Guadians.

Its like the lotto, but you are paying more ... considerably...
I'm not saying that you shouldn't buy a brick of guardians , because that would be wrong. I am saying DONT buy the brick for your small chance of winning 144 decks, buy it if you really need it.

PS. NO I AM NOT TRYING TO SCAM YOU ALL BY MAKING YOU ALL THINK TO YOURSELF SAYING , "YEA THIS GUY IS RIGHT, I WON'T BUY A BRICK", AND THEN BE THE ONLY ONE TO BUY A BRICK AND WIN 144 DECKS. LOL

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Yup, it does. But they're also giving away quite a few decks of cards for no cost at all. And doesn't Celebracadabra seem like a huge marketing scheme? Yup. They have to make money somehow...

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
lol, of course it's a marketting scheme, and many people don't really "need" to buy a brick, but the temptation of the cheaper price & the prize will be enough to get people's attention.

But yes, I would suggest buying the brick if you (1) are in need of some new cards, and (2) if you aren't getting your hopes of for winning the prize. Statistically, it has been proven that it is economically better for people to only buy things when they need them, and to avoid good deals...

BUT

Theory11 Guardians are super cool, and I am pretty sure I'm going to cave in on Friday since my birthday is on Thursday, and I got paid over the weekend and I feel like spoiling myself. 8) haha, this is what we get for being so infatuated with Theory11's awesomeness...

Son of a Beandip Mother-Fritos! That's 12 bricks for the whole year! At least, I got my 36 from the last holiday contest and I never use them. If I win this thing, then I get 180 decks total (15 bricks). Geez I will never stop dreaming.:D

Aug 31, 2007
Son of a Beandip Mother-Fritos! That's 12 bricks for the whole year! At least, I got my 36 from the last holiday contest and I never use them. If I win this thing, then I get 180 decks total (15 bricks). Geez I will never stop dreaming.:D

Actually 192.

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
Im not being rude or anything... Just my Opinion....

But doesnt this seem like a HUGE marketting scheme to steal your money? Considering there are hundreds of people who will read this and atleast 10 people i would say out of every hundred would buy a brick, that would be a lot of people to compete with for ayears supply of Guadians.

I don't agree with you.

I mean, if those people decide to buy something, then it's not "stealing".

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
That seems pointless to me. But if theory11 gave away 144 decks, like they're planning to, you would have to use 12 decks a month... that would be a brand new deck of Guardians every 2 1/5 days... on average. Or, if you used about a deck a month like I do... they would last you 12 years. Wow. That's a whole lot of cards.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Like I said, if you use cards like me- about a deck a month, maybe a little longer with Guardians, this would last for 12 years. That is a very, very long time...

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Yeah. That's an extremely long time. And if you were one of those crazy people that make a deck last for three months, you'd have a 36 year supply. Holy crap.

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
One deck a month? I usually have 3 decks in use at a time, and they all last me about a month. As soon as one gets too warn, I huck it to my cards archive, and open up a new one. 144 decks would last me years.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results