Bicycle Guardians

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
I just got a brick of guardians in the mail; I love the artwork but am a bit disappoointed. They feel and handle like a regular bycycle deck to me. I hope I'm wrong; is there a special finish or anything on them because they really feel average. On the other hand I love the way the Black tigers and Viper Tally Ho decks feel. They seem to keep from getting dirty and last much longer than your average bycycle deck. Anyway just curious because I thought that was what the Guardians would be as well; otherwise, why pay $5 per deck.

Hey medic,

I personally have used the same Guardian deck for about 3 times longer than any regular Bicycle deck I currently own. So, I don't really know what to say since the Black Tiger is from Ellusionist. If your disappointed with a product there's no way to make you happy with it but, numerous people have enjoyed their Guardians, me being one of them.

-RA69

Hey medic,

I personally have used the same Guardian deck for about 3 times longer than any regular Bicycle deck I currently own. So, I don't really know what to say since the Black Tiger is from Ellusionist. If your disappointed with a product there's no way to make you happy with it but, numerous people have enjoyed their Guardians, me being one of them.

-RA69
yeah i've used the same guardian deck for about a month and a half now and it still works perfectly fine.

Aug 31, 2007
Really? A bike deck wears out in like 5 days for me, at most, After then, they are still usable, but they don't work nearly "perfectly fine". Either you hardly use your decks, or you have a different scale for "fineness". But since it sounds good, I should pick up a deck.

Really? A bike deck wears out in like 5 days for me, at most, After then, they are still usable, but they don't work nearly "perfectly fine". Either you hardly use your decks, or you have a different scale for "fineness". But since it sounds good, I should pick up a deck.

Sorry, are you referring to the Bicycle Guardians or regular bikes when you say that? Just out of curiosity, since if you haven't tried some Guardians you should. :p

-RA69

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
They feel and handle like a regular bycycle deck to me.

Do what I do to compare decks: take one of the jokers and shuffle it into a normal Bicycle deck.

Now close your eyes and see if you can find it by touch alone.

If you can't, the cards probably aren't worth it to you.

I personally find it simple to locate Bee, Tiger, Viper, Guardian, and Series 1800 cards in a deck of ordinary Bicycles. Ghost and Master (including Shadow Master)... not so much, so I'm not particularly impressed. I don't like Bee, and I'm on the fence about Series 1800 - but I really like Tiger, Viper, and Guardian.

Note also that there's a certain benefit in having a flashy deck that handles just like standard Bicycles: you can buy regular Bicycles for practice, and only use the expensive flashy cards when you perform.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results