Bicycle Prestige Deck?

Sep 22, 2007
Hey guys i have seen some new packs of cards recently and would like to no if the cards are 1 good and 2 where to purchase in stores or reasonably priced online. First the Prestige only found bicycle own website any info review where to buy anything?

Next

The new era deck it seems great but if it handles like the disgraceful plastic cards recently from bicycle then im not interested where can i purchase these cards and are they any good.

Same goes for the brand new white bicycles supposedly one of 10 new decks going to be released has the next one come yet?

Mar 4, 2008
I bought 4 packs of the white bike from my Wal-mart. They are slightly thinner than regular bikes and handle a little better. They suck for faros, but evrything else is basically the same. Why did I buy 4? Because they are BEAUTIFUL cards to look at!

Oct 28, 2007
could some one please post a picture i can't seem to find any pics of them

thanks

Mar 4, 2008
I called one of the walmarts by me and they said they don't have them! where can i buy these online?

Don't trust them, they probably don't know what you are talking about. The only way to be sure is to head out there yourself and check. I found that my Wal-mart restocks the decks at around 6-8 pm. Good Luck!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
The Bicycle decks at Walmart very LOTS by region. On the same day, you can buy a certain kind at one Walmart while finding it seemingly nowhere else. Don't waste time just waiting for them to restock. I looked today, actually, at my Walmart, just in case. Check back every week or so just to see what comes. If you really want that particular one, buy it online. You aren't very likely to come across the new whites unless you have luck on your side.

Jan 13, 2008
There's three or four Wal-Marts close to where I live, and only one of them consistently restocks their "unique" decks (ie. decks besides the regular bees, bikes, etc--I'm talking pink, green, Tragic Royalty, these new white ones, etc). It really varies by store, and I suggest you try checking out any and all of them in the area. If one store doesn't stock them, that does not mean they all don't stock them.

Speaking of which, I should probably head there soon to pick up a few (if they have them)...stupid exams taking up all my time. Maybe I'll take a study break tomorrow to go out and pick some up (well, check if they have them, and pick them up if they do), heh. :)

Aug 31, 2007
I found the Limited edition bikes in in the Cards section of Walmart. Holiday cards etc not the normal area where they keep playing cards.

May help some people looking for them. Not sure why they were in that section but there were a ton of them.

-Sypris - GoT milK?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results