Bicycle Silver Edition Playing Cards

Aug 18, 2008
I just found these cards at walmart, they do not have a name and the box looks exactly like a standard box of bikes except for the color. I have posted pictures below. If anyone knows what the correct name is please chime in.

LOOK: I am not a huge fan of the color or back design. All the cards are silver, white, and black. The faces remind me of the tragic royalty cards, which is kinda cool. The aces and jokers are all the same as regular bikes.

FEEL: The cards feel terrible. Compared to regular bikes they really do suck. Bad for fanning and just feel cheap. They are ok for flourishing just because they kinda sick together

Overall: Dont waste your time, maybe buy one and leave it unopened as part of your collection. I will never ever ever ever use these cards. My friends and I had a card throwing competition into a bonfire with my open deck

4/10

Attachments

• 0419091555-00.jpg
    0419091555-00.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 270
Jul 16, 2008
austin, tx
These cards are old news, but they are pretty atrocious for most magic tricks. The white faces and gray borders render many card tricks absolutely useless.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results