Bill Malone

Dec 30, 2008
After voting him as being an awesome magician, i decided to take a look at his "here i go again" vol.1

is it just me or does he shake during his performances?

i shake alot too, and i am told it will go away, but i doubt it.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I haven't seen him shake, tho he does salute himself way too many times. Which I highly doubt he does when he actually performs live. Due to the fact that it would be weird and way too annoying. I assume with the LL audience you are given a lot more slack to do whatever almost.

Agreed - If you compare the Here I Go Again set to the On The Loose set - he seems pretty nervous in "Here I go Again". Definitely without a doubt shaky. I've read some other forums posts on this too. Seems to me the audience is not as receptive maybe - who knows what could have thrown him off on game day. He is one of the great card handlers alive - shame those shaky hands were caught on camera that day.

He bites his nails something FIERCE if you want to connect the two...
t

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Agreed - If you compare the Here I Go Again set to the On The Loose set - he seems pretty nervous in "Here I go Again". Definitely without a doubt shaky. I've read some other forums posts on this too. Seems to me the audience is not as receptive maybe - who knows what could have thrown him off on game day. He is one of the great card handlers alive - shame those shaky hands were caught on camera that day.

He bites his nails something FIERCE if you want to connect the two...
t

Seems kind of odd that they wouldn't be as receptive.. Due to the fact that it was the the LL audience and he's performed for them before as well the fact that they've seen a crap ton of other magicians perform over the years. I don't know what would cause him to shake.. The guy's been doing professional magic for nearly a decade and even has his own bar. Most likely he was getting over the flu or perhaps simply had an off day (which still a bit odd, with the LL audience.)

I give props and alcolades to Bill as an entertainer and artist. However I can't say that I like his style.

To me he comes off as a failed insult comedian turned magician. Unfortunately the only real problem I have with his delievery seems to be something his act is based around. I believe that you should never insult or put down your audience. MAYBE once if you have someone heckling you, but that's it.

Bill seems content at making jokes frequently when he really doesn't need to, and usually results in targeting someone in the audience.

Other than that he's practically a god wtih his card handeling and he's responsible for revamping Sam the Bellhop and turning an otherwise toss away effect into a true miracle.

As for the shakes I think we all get those from time to time. You learn to deal with them, work through them, and for the most part they come and go. Who's to say what happend to him to cause that. He could have been rushed on set, had someone there in particular he was worried about impressing, personal problems, health issues, the possibilities are near endless.

Best thing to do is try to not think or obess too much about them if you find yourself with a case of the shakes. Just focus on getting through your set, get back stage, take a deep breath, relax, and hopefully by your next set they'll be gone!

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I give props and alcolades to Bill as an entertainer and artist. However I can't say that I like his style.

To me he comes off as a failed insult comedian turned magician. Unfortunately the only real problem I have with his delievery seems to be something his act is based around. I believe that you should never insult or put down your audience. MAYBE once if you have someone heckling you, but that's it.

Bill seems content at making jokes frequently when he really doesn't need to, and usually results in targeting someone in the audience.

Other than that he's practically a god wtih his card handeling and he's responsible for revamping Sam the Bellhop and turning an otherwise toss away effect into a true miracle.

As for the shakes I think we all get those from time to time. You learn to deal with them, work through them, and for the most part they come and go. Who's to say what happend to him to cause that. He could have been rushed on set, had someone there in particular he was worried about impressing, personal problems, health issues, the possibilities are near endless.

Best thing to do is try to not think or obess too much about them if you find yourself with a case of the shakes. Just focus on getting through your set, get back stage, take a deep breath, relax, and hopefully by your next set they'll be gone!
I haven't seen him insult people. He may poke fun at them, but really it's a different thing sense he does it for the LL audience. They are pretty much paid to be there.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results