Black Ghost Deck Review

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
I'm having a really, really hard time trying to understand you.

..:Z:..

23 is an odd number (no pun intended), so I was just saying how you clearly bought 24 and opened one and really didn't like it.

I'm having a hard time understanding _you_. What do you mean by white edges? Do you mean the boarders of the backs or what?

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I'm not interested in these cards at all.

They're far too similar to the Shadow Masters. Ellusionist couldn't just be original for a change could they? All they're doing is putting a different colour on the back of their cards, creating a load of hype, and practically stealing money of people for a deck that's not too different from others they're selling.

At least Theory11 can come up with their own backs.

Jan 27, 2008

They're far too similar to the Shadow Masters. Ellusionist couldn't just be original for a change could they? All they're doing is putting a different colour on the back of their cards, creating a load of hype, and practically stealing money of people for a deck that's not too different from others they're selling.

You said it way better than I did.

..:Z:..

The Black Ghost Deck was made first.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
Does anybody out there still actually think that shadow masters are not the best black deck? You REALLY owe yourself to check them out in person. It's like they are printed with a printer that is 10 times better than any other that prints other custom decks. They look stunning. Their amazing design ACTUALLY comes across on the deck (unlike the ghosts or the black ghosts). I wish the ghosts were printed with such quality. Best black deck EVER. EVER. If you think otherwise, you have not held the shadow masters in your hand.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results