Black Tiger Gaff Deck: Red Or White Pips?

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
Well, i am hunting around for stuff for my birthday, and i like the look of the black tiger decks and the gaff, but what im wonderin gis wether or not the deck is red or white pip? I am picking up a couple of decks, so i was just wondering what type to get.

Thanks in advance!

Felix

I'm not quite sure exactly, I believe it is the White pip. If you, look at the Content Gallery on the Black Tiger Gaff Deck page there's a Queen card with Red Pip's, as well as white. There is also the cracked aces with white pip's. So, I think it's for either.

I personally recommend the Red Gaff deck. I have it, I love it, and you can use it with normal Bicycle deck's. You don't always need a Tiger Deck.

-RA69

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
I'm not quite sure exactly, I believe it is the White pip. If you, look at the Content Gallery on the Black Tiger Gaff Deck page there's a Queen card with Red Pip's, as well as white. There is also the cracked aces with white pip's. So, I think it's for either.

I personally recommend the Red Gaff deck. I have it, I love it, and you can use it with normal Bicycle deck's. You don't always need a Tiger Deck.

-RA69

Thanks for that!

Felix

Feb 23, 2008
Houston
www.myspace.com
I aplogize if you already know some/all of this, but your post is a little hard to understand.
You can choose whether you want all white pips, or both red and white pips. I personally prefer the red and white, since it's easier to know what card is which and the spectator's have an easier time recognizing their cards.

The Gaff deck comes with cards that can work with both decks I think they lean more to the red and white pip decks, but I'm not entirely sure, since I don't have mine on me at the moment. For example the Ace's that that have the shattered center pips are all white pipped. Another is the Queen that has a spades on one corner and hearts on the other.

Jan 3, 2008
It can work for either. It is a gaff deck after all, and the point of a gaff deck is to change cards in really weird ways. So you could take a red Queen of Hearts and change it to a white Queen of Hearts if you wanted to.

-killer : kam

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results