Blackhole Teleportation redo

M

Mystifier1

(The camera seemed to speed up but the guy on screen didn't, as far as I can tell. Maybe it just shakes more violently, causing the appearance of speed. It's at a weird angle anyway. Could I be wrong? Sure, and I won't argue anyone proving me as such.)

Camera tricks, creative editing? I can't prove either. Everyone else can pick apart the foul play issue. I'll trust you as I have no reason not to.

You posted this before, and as far as I can tell you were just presenting it and asking for opinions. It looked cool then and it looks cool now. If cinematic trickery was involved, it's disappointing - but if not, and you're being honest, then this looks awesome.

You shouldn't have made a second video to prove there weren't any edits - if you know it's solid, don't try to prove it to other people. It doesn't matter, as no one seems to want to offer constructive feedback and just tries to throw you under Criss Angel's bus because they can't accept this might be feasible. Be happy that you made something strong enough that people can only cry foul as a possible method. If you're not using camera tricks, and you've devised a method to do what's in that video, then be proud, and keep perfecting it as much as you can. Great job.

thank you well said

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results