Blackhole Teleportation redo

M

Mystifier1

well as far as the shacking goes everyone told me to not have the camera on the tripod so its not. This is what normally happens when its not.

This is a genuine illusion with no camera editing sorry if you think its anything but that.

Also its cold outside. There will be no one outside when its 27 degrees.

well as far as the shacking goes everyone told me to not have the camera on the tripod so its not. This is what normally happens when its not.

This is a genuine illusion with no camera editing sorry if you think its anything but that.

Also its cold outside. There will be no one outside when its 27 degrees.

What about the cars? It happened during a convenient lull in traffic. And why so far away?

M

Mystifier1

Cars??? Im in the middle of a field with a park behind me. There are no cars where there is no road.

There are more factors that come into play in this illusion. Its meant for the stage. If I were any closer it would expose how it was done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Josh: My favourite part was at 2:25, when the video was obviously sped up to let your guy approach the white sheet from wherever he was hiding - notice how the camera starts jerking around at about 5 times the regular speed? The camera is very shaky as you noticed, but then suddenly it's on drugs and shakes like Mariah Carey (not to imply that Mariah Carey takes drugs - two separate descriptions ^^). Same thing happened at 1:44.

M

Mystifier1

Josh. My favourite part was at 2:25, when the video was obviously sped up to let your guy approach the white sheet from wherever he was hiding - notice how the camera starts jerking around at about 5 times the regular speed? The camera is very shaky as you noticed, but then suddenly it's on drugs and shakes like Mariah Carey (not to imply that Mariah Carey takes drugs - two separate descriptions ^^). Same thing happened at 1:44.

you probally never saw my old channel. back then i had no tripod so the camera was always shaky like in this video of me performing believe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3uKX_fuBUQ

or in this old escape video of mine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHODHIidcLA

and i also would appreciate if everyone kept there theorys to themselfs or message me

M

Mystifier1

Josh: My favourite part was at 2:25, when the video was obviously sped up to let your guy approach the white sheet from wherever he was hiding - notice how the camera starts jerking around at about 5 times the regular speed? The camera is very shaky as you noticed, but then suddenly it's on drugs and shakes like Mariah Carey (not to imply that Mariah Carey takes drugs - two separate descriptions ^^). Same thing happened at 1:44.

and also the camera never sped up the cameraman was moving with "the guy" now everyone sees why i use a tripod

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
The video is shaky all the way through. It doesn't explain why it suddenly speeds up and slows down at the exact moment the disappearance and appearance occur, for a few seconds. Someone else look at the times I mentioned in my earlier post, and tell me that the camera doesn't speed up in its shaking. It speeds up so much it looks like someone's tried to attack your cameraman.

Sorry mate. You put this video on a public forum, claiming to "prove" no editing? That's putting the video under public scrutiny. Haven't proved it in my eyes.

But hey, if you're right - why do you need to prove anything to us, why are you trying so insistently to convince us?

M

Mystifier1

The video is shaky all the way through. It doesn't explain why it suddenly speeds up and slows down at the exact moment the disappearance and appearance occur, for a few seconds. Someone else look at the times I mentioned in my earlier post, and tell me that the camera doesn't speed up in its shaking. It speeds up so much it looks like someone's tried to attack your cameraman.

Sorry mate. You put this video on a public forum, claiming to "prove" no editing? That's putting the video under public scrutiny. Haven't proved it in my eyes.

But hey, if you're right - why do you need to prove anything to us, why are you trying so insistently to convince us?

1. I was convincing the people on youtube.
2. Its been said that I never keep my promise on a redo when i do but i have other videos to make.
3. Your right I shouldn't have to prove anything to you all.So now i really dont care what everyone thinks.
4. thanks for the reply

Sep 3, 2007
1. I was convincing the people on youtube.
2. Its been said that I never keep my promise on a redo when i do but i have other videos to make.
3. Your right I shouldn't have to prove anything to you all.So now i really dont care what everyone thinks.
4. thanks for the reply

I thought it was hilarious! Nice job on that. Keep em coming.

why did you think it was funny

Now I'm not trying to speak for Sir Fansalot, but knowing him he probably finds the fact that you think you can fool us with this funny.

Praetoritevong: Also, there was no need to cut the film when he took his jacket off. And remember how I told you that he remakes videos to "prove" that stuff we say is wrong, then lies about it? "You are now, all witnesses!...."

M

Mystifier1

i cut it becuase i kept lauging

witnesses to what becuase i havent lied yet

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
ugh the camera man sucked. I guess the illusion was decent but idk it doesn't seem like a legit stage trick. There is a difference between field and stage considering people can see you from quite some angles on stage. You can't really run away on stage unless your audience is very small and centered where you hold up the blanket.

Oct 24, 2008
Savannah, GA
(The camera seemed to speed up but the guy on screen didn't, as far as I can tell. Maybe it just shakes more violently, causing the appearance of speed. It's at a weird angle anyway. Could I be wrong? Sure, and I won't argue anyone proving me as such.)

Camera tricks, creative editing? I can't prove either. Everyone else can pick apart the foul play issue. I'll trust you as I have no reason not to.

You posted this before, and as far as I can tell you were just presenting it and asking for opinions. It looked cool then and it looks cool now. If cinematic trickery was involved, it's disappointing - but if not, and you're being honest, then this looks awesome.

You shouldn't have made a second video to prove there weren't any edits - if you know it's solid, don't try to prove it to other people. It doesn't matter, as no one seems to want to offer constructive feedback and just tries to throw you under Criss Angel's bus because they can't accept this might be feasible. Be happy that you made something strong enough that people can only cry foul as a possible method. If you're not using camera tricks, and you've devised a method to do what's in that video, then be proud, and keep perfecting it as much as you can. Great job.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
(The camera seemed to speed up but the guy on screen didn't, as far as I can tell. Maybe it just shakes more violently, causing the appearance of speed. It's at a weird angle anyway. Could I be wrong? Sure, and I won't argue anyone proving me as such.)

The guy on the screen though was 15 metres away, with little expection motion - and the camera shook too much to focus at that point anyway.

Well, judging by the music and style of your videos, you probably like criss angel......reminiscent of tllusion, brandonmyersx, guitargenius67. My point in this is these criss-angel style illusions aren't really going to help you with your magic. Really, have you ever performed one for a live audience?
Don't expect people here to like this sort of thing, this place is almost exclusive for close-up performers. If stage magic is your thing, then that's okay, but I always end up seeing these kids on youtube doing 'teleportations' and such and then trying to convince people that they aren't camera tricks. Well, if you're going to make your videos look similiar to criss angel, expect to be treated similiar to criss angel.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Well, judging by the music and style of your videos, you probably like criss angel......reminiscent of tllusion, brandonmyersx, guitargenius67. My point in this is these criss-angel style illusions aren't really going to help you with your magic. Really, have you ever performed one for a live audience?
Don't expect people here to like this sort of thing, this place is almost exclusive for close-up performers. If stage magic is your thing, then that's okay, but I always end up seeing these kids on youtube doing 'teleportations' and such and then trying to convince people that they aren't camera tricks. Well, if you're going to make your videos look similiar to criss angel, expect to be treated similiar to criss angel.

Well said.

As for this video, I could barely see what was going on and if it's aim was to "convince me" then it has failed miserably.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results