Blackpool 2008 (video)

Nov 3, 2007
Kyrgyzstan
HEy! Giuys. I've enjoyed watching this vid. Realy nice. Ther were some new intersting things (double color change). It was awesome. Pandora from Jordan was cool. XLipshift was realy awesome. MAN. Nice and smooth. And who is this guy with hairs on a face? :)

Wow, that was simply stunning. Allan your camera, and editing are amazing. That video seemed to have it all.

One of the best videos Ive ever seen.

-RA69
Just to point out, for this, I used a normal, regular consumer HDV camcorder from Sony, nothing amazing or extraordinary. I think however it is the way it is used and handled - if you know how to use a camera, you can get good results with pretty much anything.

However, thanks a lot for all of the comments, guys, I appreciate everyone taking their time to write what they think about the video.

Allan.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Excellent video Allan. Your editing work is superb, and the video overall was fantastic. Hopefully I'll be flying out for the next Blackpool. Hope to see you and the gang there!

David

Just to point out, for this, I used a normal, regular consumer HDV camcorder from Sony, nothing amazing or extraordinary. I think however it is the way it is used and handled - if you know how to use a camera, you can get good results with pretty much anything.

However, thanks a lot for all of the comments, guys, I appreciate everyone taking their time to write what they think about the video.

Allan.

Well, your camera work as well as quality, compared to 99% of any other magic videos posted anywhere on the internet, simply puts them to shame, even if it is only an HDV Camcorder, still better than mine by a mile :p. Your really great at what you do. I wish I could come out to Blackpool one year, I'll save money for the 2009 see how far that get's me haha.

And your very welcome for the comment, as long as you keep up this quality of work I don't think I'd ever say anything negative about your videos.

-RA69

I think it's just one of allan's changes. Although you could be right.

Yeah, it's just this little thing I've been doing for years. Looks kind of cool though.
Has nothing to do with the clipshift, although I do notice its similarity in the starting grip, now that you point it out. However, I don't really clip it like you would in the ____ shift, so yeah.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results