Blackpool Magic Convention In Britain

Sep 26, 2008
Hi,

the blackpool magic convention is the worlds largest magic convention and i was wondering if anybody was going because i am going.

also many big theory 11 names will be there e.g. dan and dave and daniel madison.

cheers, Jack:cool:

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
JUST found out that David Blaine is gonna be there!!!

Im so broke I cant make it, I may try and sell something of value tomorow to raise the funds.

Does anyone know if it's possible to pay on the door?

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
hey aJohnson, are you goin up for the whole weekend or for like one day?

Anyone care to chime if they know whether or not you can pay on the door?

Cheers,

Lloyd

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
ALL REGISTRATIONS PURCHASED ON THE DAY WILL COST £3.00 EXTRA

Think that answers your question, it says it on the website, just found it.

I'm probably going on Saturday and that is all, don't have that much cash spare at the moment.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
AH SWEET!

nice one aJohnson!

Im coming from south wales if i get the cash, where's everyone else comin from?

Lloyd

Last edited by a moderator:

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Got word last night (at 3:30am!) from d+M and earlier today from Dan and Dave, and everyone made it over safely in one piece. Doug McKenzie is also en route and will be attending with David Blaine.

Apparently, upstairs is the place to be. The theory11 booth is directly alongside Dan and Dave, Daniel Garcia, and Joshua Jay right on the second level. This evening, d+M will be making complimentary theory11 cupcakes for everyone there. Not really. Maybe. Possibly. Not going to rule it out.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
I'm off traveling tomorrow! Should be good fun going disco dancing with all the gents :)

Give me a shout when you get there Lloyd, I'm on the ground floor with Marc Oberon... The ground floor's cool too.. You can cock your head upward and catch a glimpse of all the cool cats above!

D.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Still can't believe I missed out on this. Had a hotel room booked, tickets booked and everything.

Blackpoolmagic.com is an awful website.

Rant, rant, rant.

Have a good time everyone...

-Sam H

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results