Blank-Jack by Luke Jermay

Sep 2, 2007
London
Very nicely done. Do you hit it 100% of the time? I find with those kind of psychological forces they can't really be guaranteed.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island
Thanks for the reply guys. And course I don't think a psychological suggestion will always work, but with practice and strong suggestions, it has a great outcome.
However if the person doesn't choose the right one I will just do the card sleight method, but I like the out of the hands version better.

Sep 2, 2007
London
Thanks for the reply guys. And course I don't think a psychological suggestion will always work, but with practice and strong suggestions, it has a great outcome.
However if the person doesn't choose the right one I will just do the card sleight method, but I like the out of the hands version better.

I was just wondering how often you find it works for you. I tend to find that I can feel in advance whether a suggestion's going to work, I don't know whether that's to do with confidence or rapport or what, but stuff like that seems to hit about 80% of the time for me.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island
I was just wondering how often you find it works for you. I tend to find that I can feel in advance whether a suggestion's going to work, I don't know whether that's to do with confidence or rapport or what, but stuff like that seems to hit about 80% of the time for me.

Yea I would say 70% to 80% . But I feel better about it if I talk to them for a bit beforehand and speak to them ( like I did in the video ) during the performance. You also have to look for the right person to show.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results