Blind Luck

Jul 29, 2008
Hey guys!
I got a small story about something that happened today but I'll share that later in this thread.
So this thread is about blind luck, this can be a story, or something weird thats happened that was just weird while doing or practicing magic.
I'll share one of my many stories. So it was the Janurary of this year and at school and I was just messing around with my cards and my teacher ask me to show him something. So I just asked him to pick one card. I lost it in the deck, and cut out 5 cards, knowing one was his. So I somehow, managed to cut out the 4 kings and his card the odd card; 2 of clubs. So I just asked him, not knowing, was his card the 2 of clubs. And he flipped out! ;)

Peace, Bryan.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Hey, nice thread. Here's the story I sent in for Wayne H's holiday competition:

Well anyway, I was walking along with a friend of mine from school. She's been in my class for the last two years now. So we were walking along and chatting. I turned to her and asked (in typical Adamesque fashion) 'and how are you today, Miss Harrison.' She looked at me like I was really scary and cried 'how do you know my second name!?!?!?' I reminded her that she'd been n my class for two years but she still wasn't convinced; aparrently 'nobody knows her name'. I told her that it was all part of being a magician. She looked at me, smiled an evil smile and said 'bet you can't guess my middle name.'

I was stumped here. No idea what it was. But I acted on a whim, turned around with a scary face on and said 'Of course I can, Charlotte Elizabeth Harrison.' Big guess. Payed off. Her face slowly lost the smile and went to an expression of astonishment. It was amazing. One of the best guesses ever =)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results