Blind Stab ... Help ...?

Jul 13, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
Well , i found a way to perform the blind stab card trick using my Guardians Deck but the thing is i don't wanna use a knife or any other thing that can ruin the cards in the deck. Can you help me find another way to create a dramatic moment when trying to find their card without stabbing the cards .... Th4nk Y0u

Jul 13, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
use a force card
dont use guardians.
not too sure,
what situation do you plan on using this?

Well , i make someone pick a card , lose it somewhere inside the deck ( no controls whatsoever ). Spread the card face down and blind stab it. I want to replace the blind stab by something else that doesn't damage the cards

May 3, 2008
Maybe put your finger on it but act like spirits are guiding it...or use a different deck...or maybe get a little machine to wave over the cards and make it beep whenever it's over their card.

May 4, 2009
I agree with the others. I say uses red bikes and buy a brick. Use your Guardians for other tricks.

I've taken a major liking to having the customer sign the card. In part because it makes it extremely easy to flip cards over while they are signing.

I'm getting bricks of reds and blues from Costco for $12.99

I use a Shadowmasters deck with loops, and I have some Guardian decks that I use if I'm just showing someone some flourishes.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results