Blood By d+M!

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
i just want to know, what's so good about blood by d+m? what does he teach in it? could the system on blood be used for magic tricks? i might get it but i just need these answers. if you guys could answer then THANKK YOU!!!:)

p.s. can you cheat at card games with this system? do you make the deck or do you get it if you buy blood? is it easy to make it?

Mar 30, 2008
Here is the deal on the Blood System. You make the deck, which is good because it allows for variation in the markings. D+M teaches a nice amount of tricks good with the blood deck. The deck can be good for poker cheating, but any good poker player will bring his own deck or check yours. I highly reccommend this booklet.

Warmest regards,
MK

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
also, if you were to make the blood deck, would you think a regular house hold would have everything they needed to make the deck; or do you guys think i would have to make a few trips to the market?

Mar 30, 2008
DC
Extremely hidden. I have done it on my Bicycle decks and Tally-Ho decks and no one has seen it. They are all very subtle signs. Once you get used to reading the cards, you can read them in a second.

In card games, I can win every single time. My friends and I played poker once (just with chips, not for real money) and I did not get caught at all. In fact, I won too easily because when I dealt, I just remembered what cards everyone recieved, and when I didn't deal, I watched closely to try and catch the marks as they were being dealt.

I was not as successful when I did not deal but I still knew the cards of the two next to me.

Daniel Madison has about 5-9 tricks I think. Most of them are variations though. However, you will be able to think of others. Anything from a psychological reveal to the ends of your imagination.

The only thing I did not like about this was that it cost $20. I think that is a little high because although it is really clever, I think that if I was given a week to make a marking system for the Bicycle deck, I could have made one very similar.

Also, to make it you only need a sharpie that is the same color as your deck

Mar 30, 2008
DC
Buy it, but stop bumping your threads. It'll get the attention it needs without you replying to yourself every hour to make it on top.

And yes Blue Tally Ho should be fine. If you feel a sharpie is too dark, get a felt tip pen or something

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results