Books and E-Books help ... =/

Sep 1, 2007
Hey guys i have this books and ebooks in my collection n i just want to know the exact pages of important stuff in this books ..... (i am a lazy reader) . so yeah pls guys this will be a lot of help thx.

Here's the list.

Anytime Card to Wallet
Basic Card Control and Forcing
Card College 1 - 5 - Roberto Giobbi
Cards as Weapons
Daniel Garcia - Blueprints
Daniel Madison - Outlaw
Ed Marlo - Miracle Card Change
Ed Marlo - Revolutionary Card Technique
Erdnase Bible
Expert at the Card Table
Harry Lorayne - Close-Up Card Magic
Jean Hugard & Frederick Braue - Expert Card Technique
The Royal Road To Card Magic

Also can you guys tell me what other books and ebooks are out there, thanks

Santiago

Different things are important to different people. To me, everything in those texts are important. It helps you understand the history of magic. Lazy people kill magic because they go on youtube and mess up a simple trick and reveal it becuase they never wanna practice. I assume you are a "visual learner" and hate to read. You can never be good atmagic unless you read classic texts like those.

Sep 1, 2007
yeah im a visual person i leanr by listening too ...... eww reading ... even at school i dont read for tests, etc and im still a "b" student .....

but you are right, im going to start reading all those books and ebooks.

thank you.

santiago

Jan 11, 2008
france
I know for someone who doesnt read often reading can be tedious, but just like magic or any other thing in life, the more you do it the more you will enjoy it.

another thing, avoid reading the ebooks on your computer, i find its not pleasant, eyes get tired faster and its kind of akward to read that much off your computer.

hope this helped :)

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
I suggest you start manually reading from Card College vol. 1 and after reading and practising that stuff, move to next volume.

Sep 1, 2007
So you say you've bought all these books even if you knew that you will never read them? There are some expencive books in there you know. Why would you invest that much money on them if you're not ready to invest time in them to study them?

Sep 1, 2007
So you say you've bought all these books even if you knew that you will never read them? There are some expencive books in there you know. Why would you invest that much money on them if you're not ready to invest time in them to study them?

Some books are my friend's ...... n some are mine .... so yeah.

Thank you guys im reading =] ... yay

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results