Borrowed Bill Change Denomination.

Aug 14, 2010
Hello people! I just want to ask your thoughts. I've been working on a borrowed single bill change denomination but I'm not satisfied What's the best source for learning this? Thanks!

Jan 4, 2011
I personaly like the one that uses the TT. You can find a great expiation on Gary Darwin's "Encyclopedia of Thumb Tip Magic Vol 2". Jeff Richards goes over the bill change very well.

Hope this helps
Martock

Jan 11, 2011
I perform the standard TT version, as mentioned above, you can learn it from Real Secrets of Magic by David Stone. Daniel Garcia has one were you don't need to use gimmick at all! I never used it, but people say it's good. Probobly the best thing is just to experiment.

The Daniel Garcia effect mentioned above is called "twisted" found in vol. 1 of the DGP. I use it all the time, its a great single bill effect. The bill is not gimmickec, it can actually be borrowed too. There is only a very small prep needed, and I mean VERY small prep. The change happens very visually and the bill is unfolded and shown very cleanly before and after the change.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results