Breakless Curry Turnover Change

Nov 29, 2008
Does Anyone know where i can find this move? I have been working on the original move out of "Close-up Card Magic" but i have heard that Marlo's version is superior in quite a few respects. Does anyone know i few easy to find places where this is printed? Also, can it be done with multiple cards as described in Lorayne's book?

Nov 29, 2008
Interesting, i have heard some things about the Underground Collective and the Underground Change, so maybe i'll check it out. Can you speak at all for the DVD praetoritevong? Because i don't know if i'm willing to buy a whole DVD for one move, which im already learning a version of

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
It's an interesting DVD with some great ideas on it. There certainly are some very nice ideas with a range of plots. The biggest con with this DVD is that they present it in a rather questionable manner - the premise of the DVD is that the two conmen are showing magic to a kidnapped fellow who owes them money (-.-). So, you'll have to come up with all your presentations yourself. I wouldn't say it's my favourite DVD I've ever bought - but it has a couple of really good ideas for everyone. Some of the effects require a fairly extensive setup (though minimized where possible and linked). The effect using the Breakless Curry, the two card peek and control, and the collecters variation are some of the better ones in my opinion (didn't really like most of the gambling routines). Also, the triumph is perhaps one of the easiest I've ever seen.

Nov 29, 2008
Ok maybe i will pick it up if i get a chance. Also, one quick question, can the breakless version be done with multiple cards?

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Do you mean setting down or picking up multiple cards? Or do you mean, switching two for two sorta thing? If it's the latter, it's probably not impossible with some adjustments, but it would be very difficult. The move is intended for one card and taught that way.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results