brian tudor's dvds

Hi,
i want to buy some brian tudor's dvds but i read bad reviews about them, especially on the explanation, can someone help me ?
thanks

Those who say that Brian's DVDs are taught poorly divide into two categories: a) lazy / frustrated card-kiddies and b) Brian Tudor haters.
If you are not willing to rewatch a tutorial again and again to understand the move don't bother getting ANY intermediate / advanced material.

Brian Tudor has some awesome moves and most of them are really original, unlike the repetitive crap we all see on Youtube nowadays.

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
Those who say that Brian's DVDs are taught poorly divide into two categories: a) lazy / frustrated card-kiddies and b) Brian Tudor haters.
If you are not willing to rewatch a tutorial again and again to understand the move don't bother getting ANY intermediate / advanced material.

Brian Tudor has some awesome moves and most of them are really original, unlike the repetitive crap we all see on Youtube nowadays.

thanks you,i don't mind to rewatch again and again so it's ok for me, i saw the trailer of heckler and i liked it, do you think i'm must buy generation extreme first ?

ABEL.SLADE

Banned
Jan 27, 2011

Sep 1, 2007

It's so cute how you people think you are so hardcore.

Tudor's DVDs have to be watched multiple times not so much because the moves are just too advanced for those dirty YouTube peasants, but because Tudor just isn't that good of a teacher. He has a lot of original material, but it's going to take a lot of patience to slog through his awkward teaching style. His performances aren't especially engaging either, so I recommend you look to other sources for how to perform card manipulation in interesting and entertaining ways. I recommend Jeff McBride for that.

On that note, I have to say that I favor McBride's Art of Card Manipulation DVDs. A lot of classic material from the roots of card manipulation. Jeff is also a much better instructor and teaches both fundamentals and more advanced material.

Regarding the Heckler DVD, the premise is a joke. The idea that you should embarass hecklers into shutting up is the attitude of a posturing man-child and I will personally slap any performer stupid enough to believe that engendering even more ill will is the proper way to defuse a sticky situation. It's made all the worse by the fact that most people starting out have no idea how to differentiate a heckler from someoe who's just being tough.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results