Bridge Sized Cards

Sep 13, 2010
Faridabad
Hello guys!

Please tell me about the best Bridge Sized Cards for Magic as well as Cardistry. I mean tell me which Bridge Sized cards are best, their price and also from where I can purchase them?

Thanks in advance!

May 6, 2012
Well, let me tell you my story about bridged sized cards. I live in Ecuador. Here poker sized decks are very rare and only avaible at a very high prize. When I began with cardistry and magic I thought that I wouldn't be able to learn cool flourishes and sleights because I could only find chinese plastic coated cards.They are an extremely cheap and low quality compared to standard bicycle deck ( for the prize of 30 chinese decks, I could get 1 bicycle standard) Nowadays I continue to use my crappy chinese cards but I've realized that it doesn't matter what deck you use, as long as you get used to it and practice enough.

Anyways, going back to your question. I think that there are bicycle standard cards avaible in bridge size. Good luck

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I agree with Leadsl. If I had to choose i would probably still get bicycle bridge sized cards. Many poker sized cards have their bridge size counterparts.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results