Brief Review of (1 of 3) the Trilogy

C

clarrus

I have decided to do a brief review of The first disc of trilogy.

For only $25 (I bought the 3 disc set) it gives you 13 great tricks.

Tivo Transpo
Tivo 2.0
Subway
Card across
Hand to Mouth
Deja Vu
Twinsplit Remix
Hofzzy Osbourne
The Queens
Swiss Made
Collectors
Hedbergs Peak

That in itself is a great deal. I'm not going to explain the effect of each trick, suffice it to say if you master them, you will be a huge step greater.

Each trick has a Performance, explanation and something called an OTS.

OTS - Don't know what OTS stands for but it is essentially the tricks done VERY VERY slow motion whilst showing you how to do it at the same time. That way you can essentially keep up if you dont' know what you are doing.
I personally think this is the best part of the tutorial.

The explantion is decent. It's not amazing and they don't give you presentation ideas. They leave that up to you. They just tell you how to do the trick

Difficulty- I am putting this on the hard side. It will take a long time to master. VERY advanced sleight of hands. This is not for the rookie. However these are great tricks. They are hard because they have to be done fast or people will know something is not right and they look AMAZING. Remember anything worth having isn't going to be easy to obtain.

Should you get it?
If you are serious about card magic even though you are just starting, get it. You may not be able to use it for maybe a couple of months to a year depending on how much time you have to dedicate to it but it is well worth it. If you are looking for single EASY tricks to do and don't want to dedicate time and effort to do it, pass on this one.

Hope that helps. If I get enough PM's requesting a more in-depth review, i'll do it. Same for disc 2 and 3. Enjoy

Sep 2, 2007
i bought tivo 2.0 from the one on one section. I was so inclined after reading mathieu bich's artist profile.

the trick iself is brilliant and not too difficult... it will require alot of practice and knowledge of basic card magic. i was impressed with the quality of the download. it was large and very well shot. if you are, like i was, skeptical of how great the quality would be dont be. i will use that section more now.

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
that DVD is great although I don't really use Ots but still it's pretty cool, I used to use it, I don't like some of the tricks thought, Tivo Transpo-my bluff pass is too obvious, CArd Accross that one production move is hard to do, and Swiss Made-DDR, if you substitute it for something else it's awesome

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results