Bringing Magic To Our Vets

Happy Veterans Day to everyone! Thank you so very much to all the service men and women who have given their all to help protect our liberties and freedoms. Speaking of our service men and women I think it’s awesome when the magic community steps up to do something for them, and Murphy’s Magic has been doing exactly that with their new Military Hero’s program. I’m not sure if anyone has heard o this yet or not? If not then check it out it’s pretty neat! (www.murphysmagic.com/militaryheroes)

Murphy’s is bringing magic to our vets by donating magic products to be included in Operation Gratitude care packages which are sent to active deployed military, veterans, wounded warriors and new recruits. This program launched November 3rd, and has been receiving quite a lot of attention since.

If you’re not familiar with what Operation Gratitude is then by all means check it out! It’s a pretty neat program and more information about it can be found on their website at https://www.operationgratitude.com/. Operation Gratitude annually sends 150,000+ care packages to Veterans, New Recruits, First Responders, Wounded Warriors, Care Givers, and to individually named U.S. service members deployed overseas and their families waiting at home. Since its inception in 2003, Operation Gratitude volunteers have shipped more than 1.25 Million Care Packages. Each package is filled with food, entertainment, hygiene and hand-made items, as well as personal letters of support. Their mission is to lift the spirits and meet the evolving needs of the Military and First Responder communities, and provide volunteer opportunities for civilians anywhere in America to express their appreciation to all who serve our nation.

Honestly I think it’s a noble cause and it’s great to see companies like Murphy’s trying to create more magic moments in the lives of our service people.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results