Brown Wynn Deck Review

Okay first off I just want to say sorry for being another person to review this deck, I wasn't going to and it obviously isn't necessary but I'm bored and thought why not post my opinions on this.

So the main point I want to get across here is that it's just a deck of cards, nothing more, nothing less. A good deck of cards at that. That's as far as it goes though, they aren't miracle cards, they aren't perfect and they also aren't a piece of rubbish. They do "die" and clump and become a bad deck after some use but so does every deck of cards. I've read reviews on here of how they become clumpy and those reviews said these cards were a rip off and what not. These people are the people who also say something along the lines of "Okay, so I opened my deck and played with them for about 3-4 hours non-stop" and then they complain how they became s***.... yeah what did you expect, they're cards, cards do that. There's also reviews where they have been praised as perfect cards or whatever, in my opinion that's not true and probably just hype that they don't want to not believe after getting a deck.

My point is, they're just another pretty good deck of cards. Almost but not as good as the Bicycle Masters in my opinion but much better than some other decks and probably better than regular Bicycles and definitely Bees. At £2.50 a deck it was well worth it and I would probably buy them again if they were readily available at that price but for people who plan on buying them for upwards of £5 ($10) on ebay and you're not a collector of rare cards and you just want to use them for magic or flourishing, then I wouldn't advise buying these, not at that price.

Just my opinions, and again I'm sorry for posting yet another Wynn review.

Sep 1, 2007
California
Ha Ha apparently I haven't seen you on the forums, but I must compliment you on your signature.

By the way, Good review and we always accept everyone's opinion.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results