Building Hand Strength

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
I bought liquid metal a little while ago, but find that my hands are not quite at the performance strength I'll need. Anyone got some good tips on building hand strength or devices I might use?

Aug 31, 2007
What sutton said. Also, DnD sell a "PRO Hand Exercisers" on their website that builds hand strength. It's only 20$. I don't own it but I'm sure if the Bucks are selling it, it's top notch.

Oct 28, 2007
they don't sell those anymore but you can get them else where like a guitar center because base guitarist use them to build finger strength.

Apr 5, 2009
If you want real hand strength, look up the gripboard. Nobody knows how to build hand strength like the folks there....

May 12, 2009
Just keep buying a bunch of forks and keep practicing.
As you you are building up your finger strength, you should also be working on your patter/presentation.

The day I received my copy of Liquid Metal, I bought roughly about $20-$25 worth of forks. Believe me, that's a lot of forks. It eventually all paid off.

Feb 6, 2009
Get yourself a wooden spoon and just practice pushing down with your thumb against it to build the strength up. Cheap and just as effective as the machines people try to sell you for it. I think its a Sankey idea but it does work very very well.

Aug 31, 2007
Lmao. That "If the Bucks are selling it, it's top notch" was actually a joke, that you obviously didn't catch onto ;)

You can easily build hand strength fast with one everyday household item. A Tenis Ball!!! Just go get a tenis ball and hold it in your hand, then squeeze as tight as you can, then relax. Keep repeating it everyday as much as you can, and after a good deal of time you should be able to crush the Tenis ball.

To anyone that has these PRO Hand Exercise tool, can you give me some info on it? I looked on the site and didn't see any information about which weight size you should get according to your hand size. I was thinking about medium size ones, what do you think?

-Joey

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results