CanFuse by Eric Ross

Apr 24, 2008
CanFuse by Eric Ross
Effect: Imagine this, walk up to someone and show them a Coke can, or borrow a can, then ask for a ring. Then the cans tabs is shown to be normal, and the ring is normal, then the ring is melted onto the tab. The can is tipped upside down and the ring is there dangling off the tab.
-No Cuts
-No Threads
-Easy Setup
-Can and Ring Borrowed
-Can and Ring Examined
http://www.illcenter.com/product_canfuse.html

I don't think this trick is designed to be performed in a formal setting. This is a trick that is good to do at a moments notice, especially at a party. It would seem completely impromptu to your spectators. In fact, at a party would be the best setting for this trick. That is because the trick is light sensitive and angle sensitive, and at a party those things will be easily covered. When I got this and tried it out, I was disappointed because you cannot do it very close-up and I thought it will not fool anyone since I could see what was happening However, when you are holding the can about a meter away from the spectator, it actually looks very good and visual. At the end, you are clean. After the ring is linked onto the tab, you show it to be on the tab for only about 3-5 seconds, which is recommended, and then you unlink the ring and give everything out for examination. The method is very bold. The actual effect lasts about 10 seconds, take ring, link it onto the tab, show it to be on there for 3-5 seconds and take it off, so it is a very, very quick effect. Done properly, the audience will have no clue how their ring was linked and unlinked from their can's tab, but you will have to practice your angles. The angles allow for 1-5 people to see the effect, if you stand a meter away from them.
The teaching is good, and shows how to perform the effect fully.
I give this 6/10.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results