Canned Heat (Card in Can)

May 22, 2008
London
www.youtube.com
this is the 1st handling of my new effect that ive been working on, which ive called "canned heat". not too sure anout the name yet, may change it (any suggestions are welcome).
basically the spectator picks a card which is returned to the deck and and shown to have dissappeared. a can (soda, beer whatever) is shown to still be sealed and is then opened. the contents is poured out and the can is cut open. inside the can is the spectators chosen card.

i am working on the handling in order to make it a bit smoother as im not 100% happy with it yet, but wanted to get sum feedback so made this video. im also working on an idea where the chosen card can be signed so keep an eye out.

any comments are welcome. hope u enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htGXonD6H_M

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Very awesome! I almost fell asleep when you showed all the cards one by one, but it's a "rough draft", you can fix it later. Awesome effect... good job!

By the way... Rihanna does it soooo much better. ;)

Jun 18, 2008
USA
Nice trick, it would be good to see some footage of performing to an audience.

Terrible suggestion.

Perfect your trick before you perform it for ANYONE. That includes family members ;)

But as for the trick itself... You did a great job; work on showing the cards (maybe do a ribbon spread, if you have a table...) and work a tad bit more on the handling.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results