Can't wait until January 2008...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MoonlightKnight, Dec 13, 2007.

1. As far as I know, Control is a safe pulse-stopping effect at your own will. You can make it beat to a song, or stop it completely. There's a photo of WH's wrist on the front page of Theory 11 as well. I haven't seen the video, so I don't know much. There was also supposedly a sneak peek in the Stigmata DVD with two girls at a park?

2. that one was on his site for a bit...until he updated it...

3. Lol, great trailer, love the font and gritty feel at the end.

This sounds like an awesome and interesting effect, definitely something different from what we've had lately.

4. where did you guys watch the video??

5. I know American Idol is coming in 2008 January, thanks for reminding me.
    Control sounds good, but I am not sure, that I'll want it.

6. Why the hell are you guys talking about "Heroes"?

7. Dude, Warning wasn't all THAT bad. I do it from time to time... It's fun hah. After what happened though, this'll be like 100% safe just to be sure... Silly that Danny is involved though, heh.

8. Alright guys, all questions answered here.

Is it safe?

Is the Pope Catholic? This is the safest pulse stop I have ever known. I'll put it this way: it makes the thumb tip look like a bed of nails.

What can you do with your pulse?

Anything. Beat out a thought of number, stop your pulse completely, make it go 'nsync (pun intended) with a song. Anything.

Is it worth it?

Most definitely. Wayne once again proves his genius.

//David.Misner::

PS. Guys, with Wayne' permission, I'll answer other questions about Control as long as they don't lead to any sort of exposure.

9. Hmmm.
    Before david misner's post...i was half-way excited about reading the reviews after the effect came out to see if i should buy it.
    If what was just posted is true, however, I'll probably be buying it before anyone can review it(via download).

:)