Card change on the table

Feb 25, 2017
does anyone know the lecture ( or maybe downloadable video) that explains how to change a card on the table? I remember seeing a trailer where this guys put the card on the table and with the wave of his both hand, the card appears to be changed..but tbh i can't remember.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
It's called Mucking. There's a lot of ways to do it. I think Jason England has a good video on the McMillan switch, which is one of my favorites.

Reactions: Unbalance
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Marlo also teaches a few tabled colour changes. I know one of them is the Circular Change (Marlo & D'Amico). It is taught in the CArd Switches section of Revolutionary Card Technique. You can buy the book here (which has a ton of stuff in it, and is easily worth way more than what you pay) for $60 - $70 (here it is 70, though I'm sure you can find it cheaper on amazon & ebay)
http://www.magicinc.net/revolutionarycardtechniquebyedmarlo-2ndprinting.aspx

You can also buy just the Card Switches Pamphlet (honestly though, it's a small book) for $10 Here
http://www.magicinc.net/marlosrevolutionarycardtechnique12cardswitches.aspx

There is also a section called Tabled Palm (from Revolutionary Card Technique) which has similar effects, though I don't thing it qualifies as a color change. It is only $8 for the pamphlet
http://www.magicinc.net/marlosrevolutionarycardtechnique05tabledpalm.aspx

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
I remember seeing a trailer where this guys put the card on the table and with the wave of his both hand, the card appears to be changed..but tbh i can't remember.[/QUOTED]

Do you follow the Saturday Night contests here on T11? I recall someone uploading a video that sounds like what you describe, that may be where you saw it.

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
does anyone know the lecture ( or maybe downloadable video) that explains how to change a card on the table? I remember seeing a trailer where this guys put the card on the table and with the wave of his both hand, the card appears to be changed..but tbh i can't remember.

Do you follow the Saturday Night contests here on T11? I recall someone uploading a video that sounds like what you describe, that may be where you saw it

Feb 25, 2017
Thank you guys!!! But i'm afriad the colour change i'm talking about is not a switch. Or maybe it is a switch but it is done face up on tr table the whole time the card stays still. Idk if it's a double lying on the table or it's gimmiked in any way, i feel sooo dumb not remembering it lol. It looks quite similar to the move taught in the Tyrant by Daniel madison. But it's a card production on the table not a colour change.. haha sorry for making you guys confused maybe i saw it on the instagram or something.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
The circular change is a colour change, not exactly a switch. Essentially, Marlo took a switch he created and flipped it face up to make it a colour change.

Was it with the deck or no?

Also, was it this? at 1:52

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
If you muck the cards face down, it's a switch. If you muck them face up, it's a color change. The technique is no different.

Got a video we can watch? Otherwise you're basically dipping into a barrel of about a hundred techniques and hoping you come up with what you're actually after.

Feb 25, 2017
The circular change is a colour change, not exactly a switch. Essentially, Marlo took a switch he created and flipped it face up to make it a colour change.

Was it with the deck or no?

Also, was it this? at 1:52
Looks nice but no I know i'm literally being absurd but it was without a deck only one card on the table with the wave of hands in mid air above thr card. Ughh is it too good to be true?!

Feb 25, 2017
If you muck the cards face down, it's a switch. If you muck them face up, it's a color change. The technique is no different.

Got a video we can watch? Otherwise you're basically dipping into a barrel of about a hundred techniques and hoping you come up with what you're actually after.
Ikr? I know i'm absolutely being absurd but it was without a deck only one card on the table with the wave of hands in mid air above thr card. Ughh is it too good to be true?! There must be only one technique regarding face up card on the table changed without apparent touch with hands ( just a gentle wave directly above the card)

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
Ikr? I know i'm absolutely being absurd but it was without a deck only one card on the table with the wave of hands in mid air above thr card. Ughh is it too good to be true?! There must be only one technique regarding face up card on the table changed without apparent touch with hands ( just a gentle wave directly above the card)

Yes I remember seeing it like that that too on SNC, but I don't know what trick it was.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Looks nice but no I know i'm literally being absurd but it was without a deck only one card on the table with the wave of hands in mid air above thr card. Ughh is it too good to be true?!
Sounds an awful lot like the circular change lol.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results