Card Clips

Jan 13, 2008
I also endorse the Porper...it's great. Most other card clips on the market are just for looks...the Porper clip actually helps to prolong the life of your cards. The Porper is more than worth it in the long run. I personally wouldn't use any other clip. :)

Besides all of that, the pure black Porper just looks so professional. It screams class. :)

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
I got the black classic clip from Dan and Dave's site and I love it. It is a porper but without the arch in the spine of the clip. I also own an e clip and let me tell you it has nothing on the porper!!! They are just for looks but let me tell you the plain silver or black looks better. Less is more, simple is beautiful. Go with porper.

Jan 14, 2009
U S A
I personally use a cheap metal clip and it has worked great for many years. Really it depends on what you want it's not like the difference between a deck of mavericks or a deck of smoke or mirrors. As long as it protects the deck.

Jan 29, 2009
Porper clips are awesome as they flatten your cards as well as protect, but they can be expensive. Ellusionist has a cheap 15$ clip that protects the cards will well and also looks... Sexy...
ellusionist also sells porpers...

www.ellusionist.com

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results