Card Control/A. Buckley

Oct 9, 2011
California
Im back into magic and browsing forums again, and i really want to start fresh on a new project to get really into. This book has been in my thoughts for awhile cause i remember last year couple of people were praising it. Id like to know whats your guys opinions/review on this book? is it worth putting good time into it? id appreciate any feedback thanks:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 8, 2012
I love it to bits. The story is, buckley learned card magic from mechanics. His moves are simple yet brilliant, and the contents in the book are simply sensational. get it, it's one of my favourite books, it's awesome :D

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
There is some very good knuckle busting moves. Most of his effects in the book are just his takes on classics though.

Oct 9, 2011
California
what moves would you guys say were most essential to you from the book? like you still use them till this day/or trying to perfect.
And thanks for those who replyed:)

Nov 27, 2009
Love it! Very inspiring. Not all the moves are useful to me on a daily basis because of my style of performing, but the principles behind the moves are.

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Yes, any of his books are well worth adding to your Magicial reference library. Plus, "Card Control" is only around $5.°° New on Amazon.com..
(Just My Opinion) Take Care ~ magic.42

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results