Card control "device"

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I have no clue what was supposed to be happening in that video. My advice is to sit down, point the camera at the table, and try to do this control there so there may be hope of following what's going on.

As it is, the control takes way too long for what it is. It seems like you're doing half of six or so other controls in order to move a single card to the top. Unless it's preserving a stack or something, that's way too much effort when there are so many other ways which take far less time available.

What is your ultimate goal with this control? What are you trying to do?

Jun 17, 2012
its not really a control but a device for shuffling the card while maintaining a break with no extra movements.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Ok. Well, why would you need to do that? And is there any reason to use this over a conventional overhand shuffle? Which, in my opinion, is far more natural looking.

Dec 29, 2011
I don't understand, what do you mean by device? It didn't look like there was a gimmick involved, but thats what 'device' implies. To me it just looks like you just did a double undercut a few times, are you just holding a break and cutting around it?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results