Card Culling

I always find myself wishing I could string together effects that require some sort of stack preparation, and I've yet to learn and practice the cull. I'd like to ask what you think the best source of information is. I've, of course, read about it in some books; but I seem to be missing a piece or something (these books don't have a lot of words devoted to the cull as well). I talked to someone who recommended The Road-Runner Cull, but I'm not entirely sure I want to spend $45 on it. I also saw Cullology at vanishingincmagic, and that seems like a good for bang for my buck.

If you can tell me about those products (or recommend something else), that would be great; and I thank you.

Sep 2, 2007
London
Kostya Kimlat is the best I've seen at this technique, and The Road Runner Cull goes massively in-depth into everything you need to know, including timing, misdirection, and framing as well as the move itself. Plus, you get to learn his Culligula Triumph (my absolute favourite Triumph routine) and several other tricks. If you want to master spread culling, it really is the best resource I know.

Nov 8, 2007
If you really want to learn the cull well, Kostya Kimlat's Roadrunner Cull DVD is the best source. His follow-up DVD, Volume 2, is on-par with the first one as well. He's got a package combo on his website for $70. Worth every penny. One of the best moves in card magic and way more versatile than most realize. Highly recommend both Volume 1 and 2.

May 21, 2011
Bedford, England
Like everyone else, i recommend Roadrunner Cull but another DVD i liked was The Cullfather by Iain Moran. You can find it at BigBlindMedia.Com for a reasonable price.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results