Card in your Pocket to Table Transposition

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
...into your pocket tricks.

Now that is a mouthfull. I have come up with a method that as far as i know is origanal. I am looking for other such tricks that i could see priviews of so i can compare them. The only other trick of this nature that i know of is LAPSE in Daniel Madison's ONE.

My version is 100% impromptu. No duplicates, no setup. If you want, both cards used could be signed. Uses minimal slight of hand, that any beginner could pick up. I did this to a lady in the Dentist, and she was doing that sort of laugh that says OH MY GOD. I am very pleased about this, and i was really bored so i started writing up a WORD document about how to do it, becuase i might sell it in the furure. I atually asked my magician friend (jokingly) if he would like to buy a copy for £3.00 and he agreed. I just made my first sale.

Sorry if i sounded a bit vauge.

Felix

Sep 1, 2007
just by reading your "description" i came up with a method, not even thinking, the magician in me took over

if you bring something new to the table (pun intended) than you might have something to work with
or some crazy misdirection ideas

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results