Card Prediction on T-shirt?

Oct 20, 2009
So i have an idea for a trick i can do for people at the mall. I am going to force the 7 of spades and give it to the spectator. Then i will preform the diagonal palm-shift and hide the 7 in my pocket. Preform a patter. Hand them the deck and ask them to go ahead and look for the card they chose without telling me(another patter). then unzip my hoodie revealing the custom shirt i ordered that says "Was this your card" with a big 7 of spades card on it. Ask them was this your missing card?

Alternative- Order a custom shirt with a designer brand and put forced card picture the size of a playing card on the shirt somewhere(without the "was this your card").

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
yeah its nothing new, but when you force a card you can pretty much do anything, you can get a plane to draw 7 of spades in the air, you can send the spectator the card in a envelope and you show that it was the card they chose. No limits.

So i have an idea for a trick i can do for people at the mall. I am going to force the 7 of spades and give it to the spectator. Then i will preform the diagonal palm-shift and hide the 7 in my pocket. Preform a patter. Hand them the deck and ask them to go ahead and look for the card they chose without telling me(another patter). then unzip my hoodie revealing the custom shirt i ordered that says "Was this your card" with a big 7 of spades card on it. Ask them was this your missing card?

Alternative- Order a custom shirt with a designer brand and put forced card picture the size of a playing card on the shirt somewhere(without the "was this your card").
why not just do watermark on the shirt....it kills everytime i do it....

Oct 12, 2009
Navarre, Florida
You could check out Rich Ferguson's Tagged and use the gimmick to actually put the card on the person. Either literally have it say "7 of Spades" or make the image of the card actually appear on them.

Tagged would cost you about as much as a custom shirt would and you could do a lot more with it. That may be a little too far removed from what you want to achieve so sorry if I'm way off.

Oct 20, 2008
Austin, TX area
If you're not opposed to a white shirt then a white Fruit of the Loom T-Shirt and a printer kit shouldn't run very much money at all.

But yeah, you can reveal that card anywhere. One of the tricks I could never believed worked so well when I first started was simply playing a video file on my phone that slowly revealed the forced card. Just hit play and do the performance.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results