Card publicity pics

Jun 27, 2017
I just bought my first couple of decks from Theory 11. The photography in the promotions is wonderful, but I have a small complaint. I think we should be able to see all the cards in a new deck that we will shell out ten bucks for. All the face cards, ace of spades, jokers and at least a spread of the whole deck should be prominently shown, as well as a clear image of the backs for every deck so we know just what we're getting.
Thanks for listening.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I just bought my first couple of decks from Theory 11. The photography in the promotions is wonderful, but I have a small complaint. I think we should be able to see all the cards in a new deck that we will shell out ten bucks for. All the face cards, ace of spades, jokers and at least a spread of the whole deck should be prominently shown, as well as a clear image of the backs for every deck so we know just what we're getting.
Thanks for listening.

Hey David,

Thanks for the feedback! There are a couple reasons why we don't show every single card. First - That takes up a lot of photo space with boring images. 52 different card faces to show means at least a dozen or so shots with the exclusive purpose of showing off faces. Our product pages aren't set up to show that many images. We also take pride in product pages that look excellent, and loading up a product page with a bunch of generic shots ruins that look.

Second - Unless otherwise specified, our decks have standard Bicycle faces with a modified color scheme. If you see one or two faces, you have seen them all. No surprises. If we do have custom faces for a deck, we go out of our way to give you a good representation of the faces. Not all of them, but enough for you to get a feel for what is included.

The back design of the deck is always shown on our product pages.

If you have questions about what all the cards look like, check out reviews here in the forums. Many people will review our decks and show off all of the different details of the deck in a setting where showing all of the tiny details works better.

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results