''CARD THRU'' my upcoming .PDF

Hi my name is JDEN and Iam currently working on a .PDF with 4 Card Thru effects. Ill add videos soon.

The Effects are:
Card Thru: A gimmicked card/cards thru window.

Card Thru 2.0: A gimmicked card/cards thru glass table.

Improv Card Thru: A signed impromtu version of ''Card Thru''

Improv Card Thru 2.0: A signed impromtu version of "Card Thru 2.0''

The first 10 people to PM about ''CARD THRU" will recive free copy of the .PDF when it is made.

JDEN

EDIT: R2MAN AND ANYONE WHO THINKS THIS IS BREACH I HAVE CONTACTED DANIEL MADISON ABOUT MY EFFECT AND ALTHO THEY ARE SIMILER HE HAS GIVING ME THE THUMBS UP TO RELEASE IT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 8, 2007
So how is it different from other "card thru" effects? Anyway, put up the vids soon, so we can see

:)

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Can we get some proof that you are a decent magician, and that we should actually be interested in your material?
Sorry to be the a**hole, but people really shouldn't jump and hand someone 20 bucks(or whatever the price will be).

Since when does Card Thru translate to Card through window???

-Alex

There are more reasons than just "wanting to rip kids off" for putting a product out.

Magic is a popularity contest and if you want to be well known tehre are two ways to do it. You are either a brilliant performer or a damn good creator. It is probably easier for people to learn who you are through the effects you create.

A second reason is money. People do make money off of selling their effects. Marketing is key to selling anything and it certianly applies to magic.

Third, just wanting to get your ideas out is a good enough reason as well. If you feel like you have a killer idea and just want to share it, you have to figure out how much your ideas are worth to you. Are they worth people spending money on or are they better suited to be submited to a magazine.

I don't really think he is just trying to rip kids off, or at least that wasn't his main intention.

But in reality, he has gone about talking about this all wrong. Before he even posted a single thing he should have had a website as well as a demo up. AT LEAST a website with a tantalizing photograph.

We'll see how this pans out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results