Card to Sky!

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
That'll probably be Devin's work - Devin Knight & Jerome Finley recently released their work on 'cloud-busting'

I imagine it proves to be an interesting read, alot of cloud-busting is very time and place though, but good fun none the less!

D.

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Actually.....I brought up the idea to Michael Ammar at a midnight camp out fire pit shoot the ISH type of talk between me, Michael Ammar and Wayne Houchin. I asked Michael if any of the campers had asked him if he could do card on ceiling outdoors...to which he replied yes....then he backed away, and me and Wayne kept talking.

Michael then joined us saying it was possible if he had _________________. Then I added to it...and Wayne did too...and before we knew it...we had a plan for actually pulling it off. What started as a joke, actually ended up (a day later) as a HILARIOUS effect which worked pretty flawlessly.

I'm not taking credit for this miracle, I'm just giving you all a bit of the behind-the-scenes story of how the whole thing got started.

I miss Sorcerer's Safari...and it was not even a week ago.

Sep 2, 2008
Actually.....I brought up the idea to Michael Ammar at a midnight camp out fire pit shoot the ISH type of talk between me, Michael Ammar and Wayne Houchin. I asked Michael if any of the campers had asked him if he could do card on ceiling outdoors...to which he replied yes....then he backed away, and me and Wayne kept talking.

Michael then joined us saying it was possible if he had _________________. Then I added to it...and Wayne did too...and before we knew it...we had a plan for actually pulling it off. What started as a joke, actually ended up (a day later) as a HILARIOUS effect which worked pretty flawlessly.

I'm not taking credit for this miracle, I'm just giving you all a bit of the behind-the-scenes story of how the whole thing got started.

I miss Sorcerer's Safari...and it was not even a week ago.

a running joke for like 2 years.. and as soon as Ammar hears about it it happens the next day. god damn i love that guy :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results