Card to Sky!

Jun 24, 2008
United States
Hey guys! I just got back from Sorcerers Safari and holy crap it was amazing! I saw Michael Ammar do card to ceiling...OUTSIDE! no joke. he did card to freaking sky. the card just kept going up and up till we couldn't see it any more! It was freaking amazing!...anyway just thought i would share that little amazing bit of camp with you =)

~Nate

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
I wasn't there, but I heard about it. He sprung the cards into the sky, and one SIGNED card just stayed there, it didn't move at first, stayed putlong enough to register, and then drifted into the nothingness.

That sounds awesome... hope he publish it somewhere :D

Okay, I dont care if this was a joke or not but this just pisses me off. Good magic is kept a secret for life. Have you seen any reveals from David Copperfield? If he does(Ammar) than thats good but if not then we will have a good story to tell and why not try to make your own method. All you want is to buy,buy,buy put your mind to work and start thinking.

(Sorry if i offended you but think before you post, there is a preview post button beside the post button)

Mikk

Mar 29, 2008
I wish I could have seen Ammar's miracle - I have seen SO many cool things at that camp - Weber's stuff...made just for camp...now Ammar's - we all have our moments.

Miracles DO happen at camp eh Nate? I agree it is best left a secret - because finding out hurts the mystery - and how often, as magicians, do we get to experience the magic from the other side - it's like Peter Pan leaving Neverland - we can't go back.

It reminds me of my own miracle - the day Nathanial Rankin asked me to do a card trick - and handed me his deck...then with complete intention of giving him a new deck from my back pocket...I sprung his old deck all over the place on the dirt, rocks and treesl...ruining his deck for fun (something Williamson has done to me a few times) - he looked disappointed, and I said - no worries man, I have a new deck for you, laughed and handed it to him.

He said - no, I just really wanted to see you do something amazing. I felt bad, so asked him to name a card...he said 4 of Diamonds...I looked around at cards in a tree...on the ground, beside rocks...I pointed at a group of cards...and said...pick up any one of those face down cards - it will be the 4 of Diamonds - FIGURING it would be wrong, and I would say...oh I meant that one...seeing how many cards I could get him to pick up before he would catch on I was getting him to clean my mess. My planned backfired...

he looked at a group of 3 cards face down...thought for a moment and picked up one of the face down cards...he turned it over...an entire group of people FREAKED out!! It was the 4 of diamonds.

I didn't even react, I just said, "not bad, eh"?

The guys hounded me the entire week to tell them how it was done - I told them it was in an OLD out of print book - Marlo WITH tears. I got a call from some of the kids every so often for almost 3 years asking about the effect...until one day one called and said....it was a fluke wasn't it?

I said - yep, but with it - a valuable lesson in the feelings we create and what magic is to those we show it to. Nevertheless...to many, the magic lasted for a long time...I hope Ammar's card in sky is talked about, and blown out of proportion forever! The man is a legend, and deserves it!

Glad you guys had a blast! SSS FOREVER!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results