Card to Wallet

Nov 4, 2007
If you're looking for a fire/card to get the jardonnet wallet, which is excellent. if no fire, the real man's wallet by steve draun has an awesome load chamber/reveal

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
i have the wallet used in the end of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6o3T91CNgI

its Steve Durans wallet, its hand crafted, real leather, i use it every singe day because its just generally a cool leather wallet, its not big and stupid looking like most of the others, and the load sends the card right behind a clear plastic screen, which makes the impact of the effect stronger.

there are several card to wallets out there and i would suggest you do some research on them first, look for reviews and find out as much as you can on the wallets first. there are several that require you to be able to palm a card and load it there are others that dont but non will do the work for you there is a trade off here and there depending on what you go with.

i bought a wallet by Wayne Dobson a while back which is similar to "the real man's wallet" ... it is an ok wallet but you do need to be able to palm in order to load the card into it. since i used the wallet as an every day wallet it got some wear and tear which really damaged the wallet and the construction (the plastic panel for the reveal pealed off the leather, the metal stud on the window cover dented the wallet so the card is a little hard to slide in.) but that was my mistake. i have for the longest time wanted an authentic Tom Mullica Wallet ... its bigger then most wallets but not so much that it would odd on me.

i think the wallet you carry should reflect on the person using it, for example what would a 12 year old be doing with a check book sized wallet (Mullica) a smaller wallet would probably look more natural to have in his pocket the the first. but thats a different story.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
If you can palm, why not prop your completely normal wallet open with something like a piece of tooth pick or something, palm the card, stick it in the opening, pushing the tooth pick down into the wallet? It works, but only if you're good at palming.

Of course, the gimmicked wallets are probably a lot easier and you have less of a chance of getting caught... it was just an idea.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results