Cardini

2 Legit 2 Quit

This post has been deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 14, 2008
I like the way you play around with these moves and expanding your creation. I like some of the variations that you offer. Keep up the good job!

2 Legit 2 Quit

Thanks for the feedback guys, I really appreciate it!

Jun 1, 2009
What I like:
Really visual.
Variation is sick, I might start doing that :D
Vanish is good.
Invisible reverse is good.
song is awesome

What I didn't like.
Your fingers seemed pretty deep on the card, kinda giving it away a bit.
The changed card gets moved a bit off center of the deck once its revealed, (could be the finger position)
seemed pretty repetive
other than that I thought you did an excellent job

As everyone has said excellent performance, though I do have a bone to pick. I truthfully don't see the variation as being a variation. It is the exact same move only with different hand movements. The only difference that I noticed was that you tilted your hand slightly to the left as opposed to using hand cover. That may just be my personal oppinion on the matter

2 Legit 2 Quit

As everyone has said excellent performance, though I do have a bone to pick. I truthfully don't see the variation as being a variation. It is the exact same move only with different hand movements. The only difference that I noticed was that you tilted your hand slightly to the left as opposed to using hand cover. That may just be my personal oppinion on the matter

Sorry if I confused you. I didn't mean that I had created a variation, I was just showing a different way that the change could be done, as it looks completely different to the spectators. I don't claim any credit for it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results