Cardistry Cards

Discussion in 'Cardistry & Flourishing Forum' started by danylo, Aug 27, 2009.

1. I am starting in cardistry and just wanted to know what you think the best cardistry cards would be? (i.e. Bee stingers, bicycle guardians, etc.)

Note: etc. is not the name of a card brand

2. Haha, I guessed.

Honestly, the truth is that different people have different preferences. Some cards feel markedly different to others. Some find that better, some worse - it's purely a preference, so best thing to do is, over time, to try out everything and see what you like.

3. tally ho circle backs id stay away from theory11 cards for flourishing..but thats just my opinion um besides tally's.......the bicycle vintage series are good so i hope this helped

4. The more you understand about all the different cards, the more you realize how little it matters.

unless of course you want to do something like dual totally-one-handed giant fans in which case finish, cut, stock etc becomes a bit more important.

but for cardistrie, you can actually just use some SpongeBob deck or something , and it will sybil just as good as a tally-ho or bicycle or even the etc. deck

5. Lol nice.

Word to big bird.

6. aviators, bikes, and studs because you can get them at local stores for a low price. (USA)

7. I like Wynns.

J.