Cardistry Cards

May 14, 2009
I am starting in cardistry and just wanted to know what you think the best cardistry cards would be? (i.e. Bee stingers, bicycle guardians, etc.)

Note: etc. is not the name of a card brand

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Haha, I guessed.

Honestly, the truth is that different people have different preferences. Some cards feel markedly different to others. Some find that better, some worse - it's purely a preference, so best thing to do is, over time, to try out everything and see what you like.

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
tally ho circle backs id stay away from theory11 cards for flourishing..but thats just my opinion um besides tally's.......the bicycle vintage series are good so i hope this helped

Sep 1, 2007
The more you understand about all the different cards, the more you realize how little it matters.

unless of course you want to do something like dual totally-one-handed giant fans in which case finish, cut, stock etc becomes a bit more important.

but for cardistrie, you can actually just use some SpongeBob deck or something , and it will sybil just as good as a tally-ho or bicycle or even the etc. deck

Sep 1, 2007
The more you understand about all the different cards, the more you realize how little it matters.

unless of course you want to do something like dual totally-one-handed giant fans in which case finish, cut, stock etc becomes a bit more important.

but for cardistrie, you can actually just use some SpongeBob deck or something , and it will sybil just as good as a tally-ho or bicycle or even the etc. deck

Lol nice.

Word to big bird.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results