Cardistry Magazine

Apr 4, 2008
Hey guys.

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a magazine just based on flourishing? I mean, they could have reviews of dvds and decks, interviews, have some tutorials. It would be cool. Would any of you guys want that? It would be pretty cool.

Maybe if we start a big thread someone will make one. :p

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
It would be cool, but I can't see it lasting long. It would almost have to be a quarterly, simply because there wouldn't be enough new flourish info to put into a magazine. I don't think, anyway. But I'm no pro or expert in flourishing, so I could be wrong. Sounds pretty cool, though.

Dec 10, 2007
no i dont think it would be that great. If you want to know any of that stuff you can just search (for free i might add) on any flourishing site. Plus since its such a specialized interest and not many people would get it, the mag would be like 9 dollars and there is no way i would pay that much for a flourishing mag.

Apr 4, 2008
no i dont think it would be that great. If you want to know any of that stuff you can just search (for free i might add) on any flourishing site. Plus since its such a specialized interest and not many people would get it, the mag would be like 9 dollars and there is no way i would pay that much for a flourishing mag.

Are you kidding? I would. I don't want a Cardistry magazine so I can learn stuff. Do you think I subscribe to Magic Magazine so I can learn tricks? No. Apparently you don't have any appreciation for the art if you wouldn't pay 9$ for a professionally printed magazine that includes everything about the flourishing community.

Sep 1, 2007
There already is one

LOL there already is a cardistry magazine it came out over 50 years ago:

http://www.miraclefactory.net/cardiste.htm

You guys need to check out "Street Magic Magazine" , you can subscribe at www.blacksmagicgroup.com or buy back issues from superhandz store or some other online magic stores.

it's got a flourishing section every issue and it's called XCM not "cardistry" :rolleyes:

the newest issue just rolled off the printers and its got SIXTEEN PAGES of exclusive XCM content it's going to be off tha chain son!

Sep 1, 2007
California
Are you kidding? I would. I don't want a Cardistry magazine so I can learn stuff. Do you think I subscribe to Magic Magazine so I can learn tricks? No. Apparently you don't have any appreciation for the art if you wouldn't pay 9$ for a professionally printed magazine that includes everything about the flourishing community.

So, because he wouldn't want to pay $9 for a flourishing Magizine, he has no appreciation for the art?

Aug 31, 2007
UK
LOL there already is a cardistry magazine it came out over 50 years ago:

http://www.miraclefactory.net/cardiste.htm

You guys need to check out "Street Magic Magazine" , you can subscribe at www.blacksmagicgroup.com or buy back issues from superhandz store or some other online magic stores.

it's got a flourishing section every issue and it's called XCM not "cardistry" :rolleyes:

the newest issue just rolled off the printers and its got SIXTEEN PAGES of exclusive XCM content it's going to be off tha chain son!

"YEA YOU SAID IT DE'

HAHAHA

-(insert every "handlordzzzzz" member name here)-"

How about we make a magazine and plaster the crappiest **** no one will ever care about cause somebody's going to be ripping the **** onto their harddrives to begin with?

Point being, at this time it'll be a terrible idea. An entire magazine dedicated to flourishing/cardistry of this particular branch? Only fanboys will buy and fanboys never get far cause their eyes are too far up the asses of the people they favorite on their youtube page and go back and forth between the frames to learn the ****.

The past is the past if it's been done before it's been done before as far as names are concerned. Although remaking **** is totally unoriginal these days.

Point being, at this time it'll be a terrible idea. An entire magazine dedicated to flourishing/cardistry of this particular branch? Only fanboys will buy and fanboys never get far cause their eyes are too far up the asses of the people they favorite on their youtube page and go back and forth between the frames to learn the ****.

Now Now lets not make fun of Trash.:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results