Cardistry with the Blue Crown Deck

1-Go to savevid.com and you can download whatever video off of youtube you desire.
2-Then Drag it into an editing program and delete the video and keep the audio track (if the audio and video are one track you can turn the transparency onto 100%)
3-Then put your flourishing with the music as one video.

Feb 7, 2011
1-Go to savevid.com and you can download whatever video off of youtube you desire.
2-Then Drag it into an editing program and delete the video and keep the audio track (if the audio and video are one track you can turn the transparency onto 100%)
3-Then put your flourishing with the music as one video.

Or you COULD buy the track. Maybe im a bit oldskool.

D@n

Oct 11, 2011
I have the audio, but I'm not going to put it in because it's copyrighted and it would get taken down. I also want to support the artist and including the link to his video is mutually beneficial. The music isn't the part of the video I want feedback on however.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Or you COULD buy the track. Maybe im a bit oldskool.
People don't buy music anymore, get with the times.

In regards to the video, it's a start. It's clear you haven't been doing it long so there's lots of room for improvement. The parts where you perform small bits of magic were rushed. Slow it down and take your time with it.
It seemed a lot like a trailer for the release of the blue crowns, put more focus on yourself and showcasing your moves rather than showing a companies product. After all, making videos like this are all about self expression.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results