Casanova Concept

Mar 11, 2008
hey guys, i was visiting Vancouver and came across this magic shop and the guy told me his 2 top dvds were Casanova Concept and Ghost bills ..i choose the Casanova Concept ..i was damm right. I come home and start wtching it ..its soo simple i wanted to kill myself ...its simple but yet blows hard. they will least expect it.

Sep 2, 2007
vancouver
same here, i live in white rock so its about a 45 minute drive depending on the traffic... I purchase most of my material there. It's not the largest shop, but they have good quality magic.

same here, i live in white rock so its about a 45 minute drive depending on the traffic... I purchase most of my material there. It's not the largest shop, but they have good quality magic.

If you ever have a chance to talk to Joe, he's awesome.

He's amazing with cards. He's knows all of the stuff that's going to be released, and what was going to and wasn't. He's basically a walking almanac of everything about magic.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Steve Haynes is a friend. In my opinion, he is a prime example of how magicians should approach releasing their own material.

1. Have a good idea
2. Refine it, vary it and perform it for many years (in this case 17 years)
3. THEN release it.

Since the release of Casanova Concept, Steve has gotten international attention for his magic - most notably from Paul Harris. This is a product of the many years of development that went into his magic.

The Casanova Concept is a very interesting idea!

The Casanova Concept is a very interesting idea!

I'll second that, and add to it:

The Casanova Concept is one of the most impressive things I've seen in years.
I couldn't stop smiling while I watched the explanations...pure genius.

Simple as you like, yet so strong.

Even if used to simply do the original Card To Wallet effect and nothing else....this DVD blows away everything that tries to touch it.

Rabid

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
i have to agree
Casanova Concept is very cool

ive come up with a signature transposition with it
the gimmick is not to hard to make and the dvd teaches some cool tricks

Oct 21, 2007
yea ino Joe, hes awesome... Paul Harris actualy used some of his material on his DVD... And Joe told me hes gonna be coming out with a new DVD, so watch out for that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results