CelebraCadabra Episode 6

Apr 4, 2008
Yeah I really liked this episode. You can definitely see their improvement from episode 1. I was really surprised that they all did well.

Lisa did very well. Although at the end, Silly Billy ruined it for her. I also really liked the dress change at the end. Although they all did extremely well, I don't think she should have gone home. Just because Silly Billy ruined the mood, doesn't change the fact of how she did during her escape. And she did say NO to Silly Billy about the idea.

Tommy did very well too. His escape was by far the most scariest. It was clever how he got one foot out, to add to the suspense. Also, it was great he brought his family, to add to the suspense also, but I fell bad for his kids having to watch that. I was nervous too watching it.

Hal really surprised me. I thought him not wanting to hurt a snake by trying escape was bull. I didn't think the judges should have let him alter the stunt so much. Even though he changed it, he sill did very well. The stunt was very suspensful, and was very well thought out. He also developed a cool dark shaman character that I thought was great.

Overall, it was a great episode. I'm very excited to see the final episode. My bets are on Hal, because he has been great at every kind of magic. But Tommy has also surprised me. He's won the last 2 challenges, and he is coming off really strong.

Apr 25, 2008
thought it was awesome. Hal i thought did a great job coming up with the trick and i thought cutting himself by accident and having stains everywhere made it better. Also how Hal came out with two seconds left. Tommy, i thought did the best. Silly Billy really killed it for Lisa.

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
I have to agree with you both there. However, the only reason why I thought Lisa was going to go was that she was visibly scared. I don't mean to be cruel, I'd be really scared if I did this stunt (if I did it at all), but she was so visibly shaken and scared while the other two had a presentation and an air of showmanship.

But I didn't want to see her go as well.

Sep 8, 2007
www.youtube.com
I think Hal was being a baby about the snakes. He's also getting WAY to much of an ego for a brand new magician. He's the best, but I'm getting tired of him. Anyone agree?

Mar 30, 2008
DC
I think Hal looked a bit like Criss Angel this episode. It kind of creeped me out, but his stunt was well done nonetheless.

I think Hal was being a baby about the snakes. He's also getting WAY to much of an ego for a brand new magician. He's the best, but I'm getting tired of him. Anyone agree?

I agree 100%. Hal's cockiness is rediculous. While he is the best on the show, he is far from a really good magician.

His whole goth, snake charmer, shirt off, platform shoes, cheese fest, was just that. I hated it. When he came out I was like, ahhh man, here we go.

I felt embarrassed for him.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results